Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Note 8

(Topic created on: 08-07-2020 12:42 AM)
69vishal69
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
After updating my phone , my phone has lost its fast charging..Now its charging slow after the Update...Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.
0 Likes
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Do you see any other note 8 users reporting this? If yes then its might be update issue wait for fix.
If not its device specific and try to do some troubleshooting. Here someone given working steps. Check and try 1s.👇👇

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-A/FIX-USB-Connector-Problem-And-Fast-Charging/td-p/493009...
0 Likes
69vishal69
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
not working
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Also if you have pc or laptop install smartswitch in it and prefer updating using to avoid any software glitches etc.
As of now if you still face issue even after doing that steps.. Please visit service center for reflashing software. Or you can wait for next update and install it using smartswitch. It will resolve all software glitches from previous update.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Did you try changing adapter and cable?
0 Likes
69vishal69
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
no
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
1s check with another adapter or cable. If it changes fast then it might be adapter or cable issue.
0 Likes
69vishal69
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Now it's ok bro......coz I restarted the phone 2-3 times... Now its charging as usual..And thanks for your help & suggestions......
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Kindly follow the standard charging procedure. i.e please charge the device in switch off condition for a minimum of 10 minutes.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes