Original topic:

Note 20 ultra green line

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
drshiraz
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I have posted a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra green line issue of this crane in my community post today morning at the same time I sent it a mail to the Samsung india.com but there is no reply for my message of greenline issue repair caused by the software update done by the Samsung site itself so what should I do do I have to spend any money for the issue Samsung software
10 Comments
drshiraz
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Everyone is liking and commenting on the post that I am doing in my community but I didn't getting any solution for the same why should I containing in this Samsung member what the atmos failure in this Samsung phones?
drshiraz
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is the last Samsung Galaxy Note phone in the Samsung phones series so as i mentioned regarding the last note phone what is the preference I am getting in this Samsung Galaxy Note repair issues
0 Likes
Krishan15
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
No solution for green line issue brother
0 Likes
Krishan15
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Sorry to say but
You have to pay money for this issue
0 Likes
drshiraz
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Look this what I got as a reply but what is the stand of Samsung towards this I have to approach at the top most level of Samsung this message because the person who is buying a benchmark phone paying around Rs 100000 for buying the phone and getting this kind of repairing issues from Samsung how can I adjust this situation
0 Likes
Krishan15
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
I can understand
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Search on Google

Samsung mail to ceo

After filling form

You will get call from ceo team

There you can complaint about it
0 Likes
Tech-knight
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
wise man once said, "When thou finished filling up the pit you dug up earlier, thou shall again repeat the deed and dig it out again, dig till the next update comes. That's what the whole world does."
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue. Then go to service center for replace /repair it's. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes