One UI Truth....It Worst🤮

(Topic created on: 04-08-2019 12:00 PM)
SamGon
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
I been using one ui since 1st beta...i have Galaxy Note 9
And when i use 1st beta there is so many features are missing 
And i thought it's an beta it'll come in next update or in stable but i was wrong...the one ui still not Completed and some features that makes samsung flagships devices easier to use 
That features are not there....i don't know what Samsung is doing but you have to complete your software first....
Missing Features like that navigation bar hiding button...it's so use ful some time when we watch video in different websites that bar doesn't hide that time it's useful...but now Samsung remove that...now some guys going to say...You Stupid Samsung give you navigation bar gestures...let me tell you i like iphone 10 gestures not this oppo or Samsung gestures...trust me those are same....

MOVE ON!!!!

2nd Feature...Multi Window all functions accessing button.( i don't know what it's called) 

But you can see in picture...Sadly that is also removed...🤮

MOVE ON!!!

3rd DIGITAL WELLBEING... 

You're Using Pie...ANDROID 9 PIE BUT STILL YOU DON'T HAVE DIGITAL WELLBEING & WINE DOWN MODE...

MOVE ON!!! 

4th...So many i can't cover in one post 

According To My Study of Samsung Update Cycle...we'll getting that feature in May or July.. and yes April and May We're Getting Still Security Patch and one notice That Written Some Update Fixed...🤮 

Samsung You're Good Boy Don't Do That....😉😁...

If You Like This Post Then Hit The Follow Button Bcz It's Necessary...

Happy Monday😉
18 Comments
PrakharMishra
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Nice post bro well said.... Samsung should focus to their software...
sulembhai
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
if you download multi start from goodlock app you'll get those options while using split screen
SRoyPC
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
+1
DhruvS20FE5G
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
i also want navigation bar hiding button its very useful. also i don't like navigation gesture.
Suni3
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Bro what's dat second one in split screen line?
SamGon
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
i don't know properly....i think that's for transparency
0 Likes
vinayshah
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
to interchange the windows, means window at top can be brought down and down one can be brought up just by pressing that one button.
SamGon
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
@vinayshah that is the 1st button
0 Likes
Suni3
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
How to get that feature? I'm using note 8