Original topic:

ONE UI 3 suggestions?

(Topic created on: 10-23-2020 10:44 AM)
GeekGuy
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi! 
I just saw that I can enrol myself in the beta program for the Note 20.
I was just looking for suggestions by existing Android 11 users on how stable it is? and how is it going for you all in day-to-day phone use?
Anything which is too buggy for you or any app which is crashing or not working at all?
Thank you! 😊
7 Comments
SanjuIndia
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
ya sure..for better experience
0 Likes
AdvNishantRaj
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Hey !
Since, this is a beta update you'll find many bugs or your battery draining faster . You can enroll for it but according to my experience, I'll wait for the Stable version. These beta update bugs might slow your phone's performance.
wait for the stable version!
0 Likes
GeekGuy
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
okay.. thanks for the suggestions mate!✌
AdvNishantRaj
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
🤗
0 Likes
NoteFun
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I have noticed 2-3 issues till now, 1. Phone restarting while using S Pen, 2. Samsung Music App not working, 3. Messaging App not working properly, 4. Samsung shop App showing unknown orders with all details which is a privacy issue, not for mine but for them whose details are there which I can see in my galaxy....I will update more once encounter the same...
0 Likes
GeekGuy
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
ah! i was looking for this kind of information.
S pen bug and messaging app not working will be a problem for me.
Good to know. Thanks for the information.
I think I should refrain from signing up for the programme.
0 Likes
NoteFun
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Issues depends upon user to user...And Beta version always have full of issues along with latest UI, This is just like owning the Prebooked device first & then complaining about various problems & waiting for software update to resolve it...Its totally depends upon you to go with it or not....If you do not want any issues while using your device then wait for Final version...