Original topic:

Note10 Plus Front speaker low hearing Problem

(Topic created on: 09-03-2021 11:06 AM)
Nithin16
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Is there anyone facing low sound in front speaker? I mean when I will make a call it sounds lil bit low. Also note that I turned the volume full sound. 
3 Comments
Lekshmanan
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Clean Ur Speaker With Feather Brush.
Of Not Fixed Take Ur Mobile To Nearest Samsung Service Center.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.  

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support  

0 Likes
bogdan81d
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I also have the same problem. 

I bought a refurbished phone (Exynos version), it worked and looked flawless, BUT the sould from the speaker during calls was so low, even with 100% settings - I could bearly hear anything with the phone 10 cm away from my ear. I returned the phone, I didn't want to take a phone with problems.

I bought a 2nd phone, and I even chose a different version - the Snapdragon. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that this phone has the same problem too. This phone had all it's plastic protection on, no way this phone saw the light of day out of the factory.

What is the probability that I find the same problem in two very different phones? Is it worth reparing? Why does it need repair? It's it better to switch to an iPhone product?

If someone found some workaround please respond.

Thank you!

BD

0 Likes