Original topic:

Note update.

(Topic created on: 08-25-2020 08:06 AM)
Ghanshyam01
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Today Samsung released update for note  via Version:4.0.03.28 size 67.01 MB

Following new features added in this update.

Add features applied to N20 device. - You can create a new note as a PDF, or add a PDF to a note. 
- You can writes notes freely by hand anywhere on images, pdfs, and text. 
- Notes with infinite scrolling page and individual pages are provided. 
- You can organize notes with folders and create subfolders as you want. 
- Default templates are provided, but you can download various templates as a PDF or in image format to change your note background. 
- When you choose dark mode using Quick Panel, dark mode will also be applied to the note body area. 
- If you play a recorded file in a note, you can check the contents which were written during recording. 
- You can straighten tilted handwriting with one touch. 
- You can export a note to PowerPoint format so that you can check it in Office application.
7 Comments
tmejiaqu
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

After having updated to the version 4.0.03.28 I'm no longer able to sync the noted to the PC version of Samsung notes. Is anyone else facing the same behavior of the PC version?

YoshikidYoshiki
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

On PC version, I can take notes only in the old format, which are sync with other PC and my note 9, but the notes I took on my note 9 in the new format do not sync with PC. 

Leafarilongamor
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Note

I was able to uninstall the upgrade via the app proprieties. That was the way to go for me. I cannot afford to not have my notes in all my devices.

ACDC
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Are you guys stiil have paid developers who develop features? Who the hell roll out a new version which is not compatible with old version? You guys forced install samsung note and now when i try to open old notes its asking to intall an add on which is barred to be installed for security reason, what kind of dumb thing is this ? Do fire the guy whoose idea was this.

Leafarilongamor
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Note

Thats a really dumb decision. I use a Note9, a Tab S4 and ocasonally a Tab A 2016. Now I cannot have access to my notes across devices. I'm gonna try to uninstall this version and install the previous one. Why Samsung, why?

Proudo
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note

"Notes with infinite scrolling page and individual pages are provided."

How can I switch from individual pages to infinite scrolling? I can't find the option. Why to put limits when you have freedom?!

And now when you edit a note, make some changes and go back to the main menu of samsung notes or if you close the note, it doesn't ask you to save or discard the changes, it saves automatically!!! Thats too bad when you are just messing around with notes or trying some ideas that you don't really want to keep... the save or discard prompt is necessary... cmon!

Ghanshyam01
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Hi,

To switch from individual page to infinite scrolling please go in Noye setting under setting please go to "Note style" option.

Regarding not asking save or discard option I am ok with it but yes it's individual choices.

If you like my solution please go to three dots and accept my solution.

Thanks.
0 Likes