Original topic:

Note 9 update android 11.

(Topic created on: 02-19-2021 02:53 PM)
Jasonbill77
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

Come on Samsung you need to update the note 9 to the Android 11. First of all the note 9 was the greatest phone of its time and is still a great phone today. Even if my note 9 that I currently have is already had its to OS updates I've just recently purchased this phone so the only update that I've ever received is for the one UI honestly I get the two updates but when you made the note 9 you really broke the mold and really every phone after is just the note 9 with just a little bit better features. So come on I know I'm not the only one that feels this way about the note 9 and I believe Samsung if anybody owes it to themselves to keep one of the greatest phones they've ever built going just a little bit longer. 

3 Comments
CyberPunk23
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Most of the forums says Note9 may not, actually will not get an update.

The update policy is applicable only after Note10 and above. I know its frustrating. My previous device was Asus Rog phone 1, the main reason I switched to Samsung S21 Ultra is because they provide updates sooner than others. But there's a policy which is applicable. You are entitled for 3 years of upgrades. Post which you may only receive security patches.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
S10 and above.
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Forget it you will only get security updates for note 9. Time to move on.😜
0 Likes