Original topic:

Note 9 unable to load, appears a green screen

(Topic created on: 09-10-2020 09:52 PM)
sa13
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Samsung, 

I have been supporting Samsung for almost a decade; I encountered this problem since March, and till today I cannot access this morning. I saw a few posts and YouTube complaining on the Note 9 issues because of the march security update.  I went down to the Samsung shop in Singapore and checked If it can be replaced or fixed my phone for free. Reluctantly, I was required to pay a sum of money to fix my phone where the problem lies in your update. 

Is this how you treat your customer by creating problems with the update and force us to pay for the damages that you caused us in our daily needs. I prefer to chat in the community as everyone who encountered this issue is able to fix the issues.

I had tried all the solutions, and it doesn't work

5 Comments
Litti
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Mangloo
0 Likes
shadab923
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
even after a screen replacement it will not fix the problem..because its samsung one ui 2.1 bugs in note 9 which make phone cpu utilization very high and phone gets over heated . if u restart the phone all program kills then it should work till the phone again gets heated
creator979
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
my phone is not getting heated but Screen issue irritatting me.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
nsaids
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Hi

im korean note 9 user 

my phone has that same issue 

i tried  software update , factory reset, wipe cache memory 

but it didn't work