Original topic:

Note 9 greenish display

(Topic created on: 11-11-2020 11:46 PM)
bg4658
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Well samsung is refusing the change my display and tried to correct the problem with flashing the mobile and updating the software with the system but guess what the problem remains.And now i am seeing the greenisj display when the brightness is below 50% and damn thinh appears only indoors and when i go out it doesn't appear and even the same thing when i go to service center it refuses to show up because of which service center guys are unable to understand my problem.

The screen is damn green samsung.See the attached image.
0 Likes
8 Comments
rock1232
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
send them error report through this app
or contact them through whatsapp
bg4658
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
just did it man..thank you..
0 Likes
rock1232
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
mention not😀
0 Likes
kart1203
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
I had this issue 2 months back ..I wrote a mail to ceo desk...it cannot be solved by software update..needs permanent display replacement...samsung team asked me to share the mobile condition photos ,later they informed me that they will replace the screen without any cost but the phone has to pass the physical condition test(without scratches, damages , should pass water test) at service center..my mobile went through this and finally my screen got replaced in a week of time..
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly send us the screenshot, video and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:-
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Error report, so that we can help you out with this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
bg4658
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
ahh **bleep** you samsung
0 Likes
scorpionfloyd
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Same issue for me since September  2020.  Unbelievable and unfathomable that Samsung is not doing anything to fix this issue  https://twitter.com/floydthescorpio/status/1330601427237003266

VERY FRUSTRATING...

0 Likes
bg4658
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Please do not open the link sent by scorpionfloyd..its a scam...he is a scammer..
0 Likes