Original topic:

Note 9 screen issue after april update

(Topic created on: 06-20-2020 11:23 AM)
MilanM
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

My galaxy note 9 display gets blurry  and green after updated to april security patch. I hope Samsung gets response to this issue.i think it's not a hardware fault. Most of note 9 users facing this issue after update there phones.  Now 2 months gone but they didn't get any action. I hope next update will fix this issue. If they didn't fix this i will never buy Samsung product again we spend much money to buy a flagship device.

MilanM
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note

you are lucky. if you receive the April update don't update your mobile as we did. 

0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
yeah sure. In any case I only update when OTA update is there. Let's hope the upcoming g June major update with UI 2.1 and security patch combo solves all issues.👍
0 Likes
MilanM
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note

I hope so. It's their fault not ours. 

0 Likes
Ajay07augt
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
is any update regarding note 9 green screen issue...
0 Likes
MilanM
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note

Not yet... 

0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

Check device in Safe Mode.
a. Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears.
b. Press and hold the power off icon.
To exit safe mode just restart your device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
vinay12
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
shut up bastards,
0 Likes
SCORPIONADHVI
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Samsung Note 9 Display Problems
Please Join only if you are facing the Display discoloration or Overheating or horizontal lines on display when the brightness is set to low. All these issues are started recently after software update, not by any accidental or physical damage to display.

https://t.me/samsungDisplayProblem
0 Likes
lemuel97
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
i just found a temporary solution for the green screen.. just swipe down and you will find "always on display". turn it on..
that would be enough to stop the green screen from coming.
it only comes when you lock and then unlock your phone.. so this would eventually keep your phone screen on all the time.. so try this ! :)
0 Likes
Asadullah99
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
very bad update
after update my screen green plz samsung solve this issue immediately
0 Likes