Original topic:

Note 9 screen issue after april update

(Topic created on: 06-11-2020 10:57 AM)
MilanM
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

My galaxy note 9 display gets blurry  and green after updated to april security patch. I hope Samsung gets response to this issue.i think it's not a hardware fault. Most of note 9 users facing this issue after update there phones.  Now 2 months gone but they didn't get any action. I hope next update will fix this issue. If they didn't fix this i will never buy Samsung product again we spend much money to buy a flagship device.

31 Comments
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Welcome to the club brother. Samsung tell you to change the screen... 🎊 Congratulations.. I am one of the victum...
nisarg3010
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
its happens with me too
0 Likes
srikant119
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
😂😂😂
0 Likes
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Brother samsung don't even see this for sure. Am using samsung galaxy s10 plus. Till now am facing this from last 5 months... Last update make the phone even worst.. Green tint
0 Likes
MilanM
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note

Is it a hardware issue or software. I never drop my phone how it's happen.. 

0 Likes
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
200% software
0 Likes
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Mine happent after the update.. Maybe software effect the display also... 😒 So yaaa.. We all can make a petition against samsung, we have to collect more members and do it..
0 Likes
MilanM
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note

My note9 happen this thing 2 or 3 weeks ago. I saw lots of comments about this issue but Samsung they didn't announce any solution for customers. Everyone said it is a software issue 

0 Likes
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I think its because of samsung android 10 one ui 2.1 update.. If it's happent to hardware. Trust me bro I will go to the extreme end to solve this. Or consumer court. Can't leave it like this.. Spending money on this **bleep** and after one or 2 year you have to spend 15k above to change display.. Are we using any water filter that change its cartridges every month...
0 Likes