Galaxy Note
Most of everyone
0 Likes
sunnyp29
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Has it been resolved
Galaxy Note
No ..only possible solution is change the display as many users did ... none of the software update can solve that because display already destroyed
0 Likes
sunnyp29
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Did you changed the display
Galaxy Note
In s9 one time I changed because I'm using s9 ..same problem happened with me ... do once then you will never faced any issue
0 Likes
sunnyp29
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I heard it was software issue came in march 2020. It happened to me a year later
Galaxy Note
Definitely 👍 you have heard correct but little mistake.... there were total 13 vulnerability and 2 critical issue present in Samsung own software after and in android 10 ... now most of all updated that via mobile data or wifi where Samsung recommends to install software via smart switch and pc or from service center firmware flash which is process to avoid software loop holes formation..because Samsung provides Non A/B partition ota not like other companies where simply software update can do anything mysterious with devices ... but I gurentee you..once change display then do whatever process you want.. atlest display will not damaged ...all culprit is factory version display
0 Likes
sunnyp29
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
How much a change of display gonna cost