Original topic:

Note 9 camera quality

(Topic created on: 10-23-2021 02:20 AM)
santhom1
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Boycot Samsung phones, camera quality of note 9 has gone deteriorated after 1 year after software upgrades and launch of new note /s models .
This is the worst customer experience that for a product manufacturer is bringing down its quality with a soft update.
I will never purchase any new Samsung product and call for a boycot Samsung 
7 Comments
MuzikD
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
I am having same issues in Note 20 Ultra.
ROHITKORPAL
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Bro every company does the same thing even apple only company which don't do this is nokia. Buy nokia touchpad phones best no camera degradation issue and very solid phones also. its wrong but reality companies should not do this
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Lol Nokia don't need to degrade their cam with updates. It's the worst from beginning. I mean can u suggest me atleast one good Nokia under 30k? Nokia devcies have good build quality. That's it, NOTHING more.
0 Likes
ROHITKORPAL
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Yeah they are not as good as samsung but still they are not so much worse they are pretty descent and best is They have stock android
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Stock android is over hyped. One ui(full) and old oxygen os are better. And yeah pixel ui is the best.
0 Likes
wvaloyi
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note

We're being taken for a ride here. Maybe it is time for a change 

0 Likes
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Clear camera lens with a microfiber cloth or a cleaning wipe. Gently remove the fingerprint, dirt, and dust from the camera lens.

* Reset camera settings
Camera > Settings > Reset settings > Reset.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes