Original topic:

Note 9 battery

(Topic created on: 02-19-2019 10:09 AM)
Vidisha
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note

e263ddf4-e4c4-4957-a6a2-626d1c3d1c53.jpg

Used Note 9 on High Performance mode, turned off Power Saving & it ran longer than 15 hours till 3% without charging.

Next day, used Note 9 on Medium Power Saving Mode and continued using for approx 20 hours without charging!

Incredibly longer battery backup from 4000mah & highly recommended Smartphones to all consistent multitaskers👏👌👍
5 Comments
Nazmi
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
mention your Android version pls.
0 Likes
Vidisha
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Pie
0 Likes
uk29
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
yes battery life is pretty good on note 9
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Thank you for reaching out to the Samsung community! Keep posting!!
Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

Vidisha
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
The best feeling is when the love we feel is reciprocated! So, thank you Samsung for acknowledging my love for you and Note series. I started my smartphone journey with Note 2 after i fell in love with the Note series concept. I tried purchasing Note 1 but, I couldn't afford then so I waited n bought Note 2 on Nov 19, 2012. I literally started crying when I held the phone for the first time & I cherish the date as a significant day of my life like birthdays, anniversaries every year. Before that, I had Samsung Jet 2, which I found a smartphone predecessor actually. After Note 2, I upgraded to Note 5 in exchange of it on September 29, 2015 and on Jan 24, 2019 I got Note 9 - thus, my love story with Note series lives on ❣😍😍
0 Likes