Original topic:

Note 9 - Weird vibrating camera issue when zooming

(Topic created on: 06-29-2019 02:31 AM)
Gsbagga
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
I have no idea what's going on with my Note 9. 

When I zoom in, my phone vibrates like it's receiving a call on vibrate and lasts a long time. I believe it is coming from the camera lens motor to adjust the aperture. 

I tried it in different lighting too, and I even reset camera settings, but it did not work. It has been vibrating before, but not as much, so I thought it was normal. Now it is vibrating for literally 25 seconds straight. I'm sure that's not normal. It's pretty loud too; it sounds like a battery powered shaving razor. 

Live focus doesn't work either. I've done all suggested troubleshooting steps. 

bought this phone brand new (pre-order) factory sealed from samsung portal 
0 Likes
7 Comments
HIRO
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
bro try reseting your camera setting it work 4 me
Gsbagga
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Note
dear i reset camera, cookies, and reset my phone also but nothing happened, problem is same
0 Likes
HIRO
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
bro then take it to service centre
AT89
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I guess it's normal thing when you zoom in on the subject or just try to focus on it..its the vibration of the lens which goes in circular motion while zooming in or while focusing
Devaraj
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
There is a problem with rear cam, visit service centre, they will check and replace it, that's all.
itsrajib
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
if you are active in the community then you should already know that a lot of users facing problem with their note9's zoom camera, exactly like your's. visit service center ASAP, they will change the camera module. if you still have warranty you'll get it for free!
Hrudayam
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Ya this is common prob for most of the Note9 users like me go to service center and get changed camera module