Original topic:

Note 9 Camera Vibrates On Zooming

(Topic created on: 08-20-2019 11:31 AM)
GJoshi09
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

The pictures are extremely blurry and the camera starts vibrating when put on zoom mode. Many people are facing the same problem if you are facing too let's mail samsung and get our phones replaced.

The service centre wants to change my motherboard and camera module but once he does that the phone will almost have nil resale value. Why should we suffer for a problem that is a hardware issue on the side of samsung. 

https://us.community.samsung.com › ... Web results Solved: Note 9 Buzzing sound when Zooming Camera - Samsung Community - 394487

https://us.community.samsung.com › ... Web results Solved: Note 9 Buzzing sound when Zooming Camera - Samsung Community - 394487

P.s. if your camera is not acting up you should still get it checked before its runs out its warranty.
11 Comments
GJoshi09
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Did u face the same problem...?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
My first Samsung phone was note9 and I faced this problem in the very first week and I went for refund..and right now i am using S10+..
chaturved
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
go to service centre they change the camera for free of cost if the mobile is in warranty. i got mine changed 2 or 3 months back.
0 Likes
GJoshi09
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Sir I could do that but I won't....why shouldn't I get a new phone because once the phone opens its warranty goes...it won't be water resistant anymore...
0 Likes
chaturved
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
it will be water resistant again and warranty will not go
0 Likes
GJoshi09
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
the thing is why should I suffer in the resale value if the problem is from company side...they aren't just acknowledging it because of a PR disaster....If it would have been any other company they would have changed the phone.... but not samsung 'coz they are way too arrogant to acknowledge their mistakes.
0 Likes
Nishitkohli
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note

I have seen some note 10 camera reviews on YouTube and they have same problem on zoom 

GJoshi09
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
please can you post any relevant link??
0 Likes