Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
Hi,

I pre ordered my note 8 from amazon on 15th September and received it on 24th September. I immediately logged in to the my galaxy app with my mobile number. I still don't see any banner for wireless charger. Can someone help me with this.

TIA.
11 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 7
I ordered in 20th September. And got my note on 23rd. I got the banner after two days and placed the order for my wireless charger on 25th. But not yet shipped.
Highlighted
Yes it will take around 30 days to ship. But I'm not even getting the banner. Did you order from amazon or samsung's site?
Highlighted
Active Level 7
amazon
Highlighted
Did you have to register your mobile number anywhere other than the my galaxy app to get the banner?
Highlighted
Active Level 7
nope. Just ordered as usual. placed SIM in tray one. Just checked second day. I found both one time screen replacement and wireless charging option there. And I generate the code and placed order
Highlighted
I didn't get either options. I guess I'll have to call customer care and find out
Highlighted
Active Level 7
I found this first time I check my galaxy appa96901cf-f827-4002-86f7-f02b8617937c.jpg
Highlighted
Active Level 7
that banner is still there in my galaxy app
Highlighted
Expert Level 5
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your concern. We would like to inform you that we have dedicated support team for Galaxy app case , so we will request you to kindly send us your concern with contact details so they will batter assist you in this regards on provided link my.galaxy@samsung.com