Original topic:

Why Samsung

(Topic created on: 01-09-2021 07:28 PM)
Francissalethuraja
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi, I am a Galaxy Note user since galaxy Note 3. I bought every note till Note 9. Note 10 is where the problems started, you made fun of apple for removing headphone Jack, but removed it in note 10, atleast apple had the balls to say they removed it in their unpacked event. Which means I can't watch videos or play games while charging or have to buy a dongle which I am sure I'll lose it in a week. And I know people will say you can use wireless earphones but I don't wanna charge it as well. I have a wireless earphones but never used it once (it was a gift). A few months ago you made fun of apple for not including chargers and now you are doing the same. And when I return my phone here in India for exchange they take the whole box away not just the phone, so if I buy a new phone which doesn't even include a charger, I am paying for a product which works only 1 day and dies if I don't buy a way to charge it, Imagine buying a laptop or TV which doesn't include a cable to charge or a stand. I hate apple because they just want you to spend your money on all these basic products which makes your product work. Now Samsung who I am a huge fan of these whole time doing the same. I think all I can do now is use my note 9 until it's no longer usable and switch to a different company product. It makes me so sad and angry. I hope they do the same they did when they removed sd card support for note 5 but listened to the consumers and reintroduced it again in s7. If they don't I might have to move to different company. And your charger doesn't even work after a year I changed the charging cable three times in 2 years. Very disappointed. If u r gonna keep doing this you are gonna lose lot of loyal customers like me. 
20 Comments
ksrdj
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
they do give charger with note 10 and note 20 uktra ..I updated last year to note 10 plus and this year note 20 ultra . I got the charger for both the phone in the box
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
yeah I know but they are removing the charger from S21 line. that's what I was talking about, I started with Note because they removed headphone Jack
Galaxy Note
Totally agree with you bro, Things are getting shittier day by day and it s*u*cks...
Galaxy Note
Btw you forgot to mention, Rather than updating their phone with an IR blaster they even removed dual aperture, Heart rate , Oxygen sensors as well as Iris scanner.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
even i also commented this same

Screenshot_20210109-194410_Samsung Members_9328.jpg

Galaxy Note
I can't even process this like if I am paying more than 1 lac for a phone I won't care about 5k more if I am getting Useful features in my phone. But idk what's their strategy..
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note

they are following apple this is the simple logic

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note

useless policy of selling products more over apple mie yeh chiz work karta hai but android mien nahi karta hai 

Galaxy Note
yeah I remember using my Note 4 as a remote when my AC remote died in the middle of the night. I miss that too.