Original topic:

Note 8 wireless charger

(Topic created on: 10-06-2017 09:19 PM)
Meher1809
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi,

I pre ordered my note 8 from amazon on 15th September and received it on 24th September. I immediately logged in to the my galaxy app with my mobile number. I still don't see any banner for wireless charger. Can someone help me with this.

TIA.
0 Likes
11 Comments
sarinbp
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I ordered in 20th September. And got my note on 23rd. I got the banner after two days and placed the order for my wireless charger on 25th. But not yet shipped.
0 Likes
Meher1809
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Yes it will take around 30 days to ship. But I'm not even getting the banner. Did you order from amazon or samsung's site?
0 Likes
sarinbp
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
amazon
0 Likes
Meher1809
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Did you have to register your mobile number anywhere other than the my galaxy app to get the banner?
0 Likes
sarinbp
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
nope. Just ordered as usual. placed SIM in tray one. Just checked second day. I found both one time screen replacement and wireless charging option there. And I generate the code and placed order
0 Likes
Meher1809
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I didn't get either options. I guess I'll have to call customer care and find out
0 Likes
sarinbp
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I found this first time I check my galaxy appa96901cf-f827-4002-86f7-f02b8617937c.jpg
0 Likes
sarinbp
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
that banner is still there in my galaxy app
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your concern. We would like to inform you that we have dedicated support team for Galaxy app case , so we will request you to kindly send us your concern with contact details so they will batter assist you in this regards on provided link my.galaxy@samsung.com
0 Likes