Original topic:

Note 8: Problems after Upgrade to Android 9

(Topic created on: 09-17-2019 02:51 PM)
RaviYV
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I have been observing crashes of applications - such as Chrome - fairly frequently. Suddenly the screen goes blank! This has been happening for the past few months - after upgrading to Android 9/One UI 1.0. Do others face similar issues?
    I have scanned the phone through Device Maintenance app. No H/W, S/W problems or malware reported!

Anything else I can try?

7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
not happening to my note 8.. clear the phone cache memory once. it will be ok
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
clear the cache of apps which are crashing.
0 Likes
RaviYV
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I have cleared the cache partition a couple of times and also the cache of crashing apps.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
do factory reset once..if problem persists then just go to Samsung service center and flash same firmware from them...and when you get next firmware security patch, just download it by switching on download booster option..basically sometimes when you update your firmware from your device network or through wifi..then if network is little bit slow, it can skip important files and create issue like ui lag,battery drain, camera blure etc...so if problem arise then just flash firmware through Odin v.3.0 or best go to nearest Samsung service center...500%your problem will be solved 👍
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
oreo was best
0 Likes
RaviYV
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Thank you. I'll try the same.
0 Likes
Anonymous