Highlighted
Active Level 1
I was very excited before pre ordering Note 20 ultra got mobile on 28 of august. It is very awesome overall.But very very disappointing about heating .
I known that the processer is powerful hardware is powerful too..But they have cooling system in My previous samsung Note 9. In this device they to have to think about any cooling system. If there is any software issue they have to bring Update fast. Samsung has to clear heat issue. I am a samsung lover. I have never used any other brand. And this a flagship device of Samsung. I don't want to see flop this device in market. I request to concern this issue. Device is heating specially when using camera,wifi Hotspot,transferring big files....#Note20ultra #Heatingproblem

2 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 3
it has improved after the update
Highlighted

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support