Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra Battery [SOT] Result

(Topic created on: 09-22-2020 09:37 AM)
Cinematographerrr
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note
7 hours Screen on Time !!!!!

Ok. I did many days battery tests as a regular user as some of my friends asked. I charged it with a single charge and Look at my Screen on Time. I know, some none Ultra users couldn't accept these results. Because they are fighting without any knowledge about what this phone is really capable of without using it. 

If any users seeing this results and if they are not getting this, then let me know, i will give you some tips, don't hear any nonsense comments from non note users. Also uf anyone getting heating issues, better replace the phone withon 10 days. Because  till today I'm getting only normal heat rises like other samsung phones when playing heavy games. Nothing more or less. So if you are getting more heat than other samsung phones. Replace your phone as soon as possibe. I have a fully updated phone from samsung and i didn't made any updates yet, and what about you ?

Enjoy your phone.
17 Comments
rp16
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I'd like to know some tips bro. i am not having heating issues but do face few battery life issues.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
For which phone bro ?
0 Likes
rp16
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
for same note 20 ultra
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Brother what I did was,

1. Toggle on power saving mode > optimised + adaptive power saving mode
2. Use Dark Mode
3. Use Adaptive Display (120hz)
4. Adaptive Brightness. Don't use Manual. Let the phone learn your pattern
5. Try to use only One Physical SIM. Make other one as e-Sim
6. Don't let the phone battery goes below 20% for month. Also unplug from charging only after it touch minimum 80% and above. Maintain this for one month. Then discharge it completely to zero and put it for charging upto 100% with a slow charging (toggle off the superfast/fast charging ).

You will see a drastic change in your daily usage. I will never recommend youto go to developer modes and etc for making or limiting the phone. Don't limit the phone, instead teach the phone about your usage. Nowadays smartphones always try to learn your usage pattern ( That is the adaptive power saving mode option in powersave option. So in a month the phone will show improvements automatically .😊😊
helloosamsung
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
i was pro max user, and now dis note 20 ultra from last 10 days, i am getting very bad battery life,(exynos user) pls help
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Me too a Max User Brother. And N20U is my Secondary Entertainment Phone. You couldn't compare the iOS with an Android Os brother. The simple reason is, Apple producing their Own OS for their on Hardwares. But the Android is just like a windows. Supports different types of processors and graphics. Because of that it couldn't optimised for a specific Hardware like Apple. iOS are always very optimised with their own specific hardwares. That's why Apple could still perform better with a 3gb or 4gb Ram and 3900Mah battery compare to 12gb ram and 4500mah to 7000mah Android devices. This is the same case with their Macbooks comlare to windows. My Macbook has only 4gb Graphics Card. But it render much faster than my office 8gb Graphics windows system. So please don't expect a better performance from an android phone compare to iphone, brother. 😊😊
0 Likes
helloosamsung
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
not comparing bro, just asking advice that help me increase battery,i just gave an xample dat m a max user , so this battery just **bleep** , m thinking to go back to max ,after seeing this battery, 4-5 hrs max, dat to at 60hz clocked screen and dark mode
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Brother what I did was,

1. Toggle on power saving mode > optimised + adaptive power saving mode
2. Use Dark Mode
3. Use Adaptive Display (120hz)
4. Adaptive Brightness. Don't use Manual. Let the phone learn your pattern
5. Try to use only One Physical SIM. Make other one as e-Sim
6. Don't let the phone battery goes below 20% for month. Also unplug from charging only after it touch minimum 80% and above. Maintain this for one month. Then discharge it completely to zero and put it for charging upto 100% with a slow charging (toggle off the superfast/fast charging ).

You will see a drastic change in your daily usage. I will never recommend youto go to developer modes and etc for making or limiting the phone. Don't limit the phone, instead teach the phone about your usage. Nowadays smartphones always try to learn your usage pattern ( That is the adaptive power saving mode option in powersave option. So in a month the phone will show improvements automatically .😊😊
0 Likes