Original topic:

Note 10 plus heating issue?

(Topic created on: 11-05-2019 04:36 PM)
Bond
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
Does note 10 plus heats up mildly when watching YouTube, browsing Facebook from Facebook app continuously? Mine does heat up both front and back side., mine also heat up after doing a reboot.

Anyone has the same issue? Is this normal or an issue? Please help
13 Comments
Bond
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
also my note 10 plus battery dies very fast beyond 4%, like 4% to 0% in just 1 minute time, I don't have any idea why so?same thing happens with your note 10 plus?
0 Likes
HassanSarwar
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Please turn on Adaptive Power Saving in power mode setting and I am 200% sure that you will see a very good improvement of battery life within a week.

*But before doing so let your Note switch off itself at 0% power and try to turn it on, repeat this till your Note stops responding and then let it be charged to 100% in switched off mode and then turn it on and turn on the Adaptive Power Saving too. Gradually you'll notice a good improvement in performance and battery life.

*This is something I have performed on my phone at my own risk. I am just suggesting you this tip as it helped me but it is your own risk to perform this on your device. I will not be responsible for any kind of mis-happening.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
nothing
0 Likes
Samsung_Support6
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi there,
To resolve the issue please follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the given link: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1119803
We can guide you further if the issue persists after performing the specified steps.
Regards,
Team Samsung Members.
0 Likes