Original topic:

Note 10 plus One UI 2.0 update?

(Topic created on: 10-31-2019 10:30 AM)
Uns1995
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Why note 10 plus users are not getting beta update despite it been latest flagship from samsung.
Why note series is neglected?
9 Comments
Naveenpavi
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Why note 10 plus users are not getting beta update despite it been latest flagship from samsung.

Why note series is neglected?

0 Likes
akujjwal
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
it's not being neglected. it would get refined beta update unlike many S10 users who got screwed and locked out of their phones and had to factory reset. it might be available any day for note 10 plus users now..
Uns1995
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Any idea when it will be available?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
today bro wait for noon. because they refresh the members app today in the morning so hope today or tomorrow will 99% get the update
Nazid
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
today is the date...bt dont expct anythng
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
first you have to understand the purpose of the Beta Version, its not an regular software update. The aim of this is to give companies insights about the flows in the UI of errors which occurs in the application. There is no pride in getting a beta update. The focus of company is not to provide beta update to all active devices but to make the existing UI version more and more stable and more and more efficient. So if you are jot getting it stay calm soon you will receive stable software update woth no bugs.
0 Likes
Jeyaram
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
yup. even i noticed that S member app got refreshed this morning. but i faced the same scenario before 4 days back. i expect the same but they haven't released on that day. lets see what they have planned about note users..
0 Likes
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
why you guys want to test beta on your 80k phone ?
0 Likes