Original topic:

Note 10 lite touch problem

(Topic created on: 07-20-2020 11:01 AM)
inder955
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

I

m facing touch problem with samsung galaxy note 10 lite only 20 days old phone. While phone using when plugged headphone and connect charging touch was missing every time and i was reset 10 times and visit samsung service centre serveral times but they said phone was ok.... i show many videos when touch was missing or inresponsive but they not believe in so, i request to you plz solve this problem..

7 Comments
sreevijay
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
can u share the video of that issue
0 Likes
sreevijay
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
and btw don't use your phone while charging
inder955
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
u can watch the video.plz watch full video while phone connect to headphone. but i total waste of money to buy this phone . service centre was worst experience ever
0 Likes
sreevijay
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
it's not the touch issue it's the issue with the software in the future updates it may be solved tag in social media to Samsung India so that they can do something about it
0 Likes
inder955
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
ok
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Restart the device
Press & hold the power key > Tap on Restart > Tap again to Restart your phone.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
michahop
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Please help me. I have bought a note 10 lite and it's not as good as the 3yr old device it replaced. It simply won't open via the biometrics 95% of the time. 

The battery barely lasts a day and it charges extremely slowly, the phone barely is ever fully charged as a result.

I have owned the phone since around June, I had done all updates etc. tried to get use to it etc. but to no avail.

I need help, this product is so substandard and quite possibly the worst mobile phone I have ever purchased.

I basically doesn't work.

0 Likes