Original topic:

Confusion

(Topic created on: 08-10-2020 11:33 PM)
NekhilljaiN
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
I own Note 10 plus, but I am confused whether to upgrade for Note 20 ultra or stay with Note 10 plus till other launch of new Samsung Smartphone???
16 Comments
Galaxy Note
Note 20 ultra is Upgraded from old devices and note 10 also has best design and features like note 20 but it is different mobile its ur wish to upgrade oe not
NekhilljaiN
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
True...
0 Likes
Zacjain
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I would suggest you don't upgrade!
NekhilljaiN
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
👍👍
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
note 20 ultra from note10+ ?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you will loose qhd display, Bixby, galaxy store, reminder etc all ......but you will get one of the best s pen Samsung has ever made 👌
NekhilljaiN
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
ohhh.. Thanks for your comment
0 Likes
Abdul_Rahman
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 20 ULTRA COMES WITH 6.9-inch WQHD (1,440x3,200 pixels) Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED 2X curved-edge display with up to 120Hz refresh rate. So you will definitely enjoy the Note 20 ultra.I suggest you to buy new Note 20 ultra by exchanging your current Note 10 plus.
NekhilljaiN
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thanks for your suggestions...
Galaxy Note
Don't bro, These devices (Note 20) are just gimmick. Note 10+ is far better than Note 20 series except sone useless gimmick features.
Moreover they are using the same useless, pathetik Exynos 990 in Indian variant of Note 20 so I will suggest you to stay away from that **bleep**.

I myself bought Note 10+ 10 days ago after knowing that they gonna use the Same 990 They used in S20 series.