Original topic:

Note 10 lite heating issue

(Topic created on: 11-11-2020 12:20 PM)
rajpitani426
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note

I bought a new Samsung note 10 lite phone and it gets heated even with opening just one app just watching a YouTube video, browsing internet will heat up the phone. It's very hard to to hold the phone I will get heated up very easily. I have to buy a phone stand and hold the phone in the phone stand wherever I go. I request the Samsung team to please look into this issue as soon as possible. I had been a Samsung user for the last 10 years, and always I am like Samsung is the best but it's not the case now. 

8 Comments
FearLesS007
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
if u r facing truly as it is problem as you post then pls visit service centre asap....
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Hmm..I'm also a note 10 kite user..believe me give it some time..it'll work all fine in a month..I too faced heating issues ..but now I don't..sometimes it gets warm thats it..it'll be okay..mahn😅
Kamal_G
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
yea, give a little time, say 1 month, it will be all okay. I also faced similar issue, visited Samsung care multiple times but issue was still there. Then time passed and at the end of first month it gets totally fine. No overheating, and good battery life.
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
yeah exactly..battery is average I get like 3-4hrs of sot in 3-4 days of usage..I dont use much like just 1hr a day..and with idle drain ...but its far better than my old phone...😅
0 Likes
rajpitani426
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
thank you Kamal. it got better now, after uninstalling un used apps and disabling the Bixby and many spen features.
0 Likes
Kamal_G
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
glad to hear that!
Now as more time pass, you will notice that mobile is not heating at all, Even at heavy gaming, and battery backup be tremendously better and better. You gonna love this change in your mobile as time passes.
Kamal_G
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
and one more thing no need to uninstall apps and disabling features.
As i am using nearly 110 apps will all the functions actively using like Offscreen Spen, AOD, Bixby Routine and many more.

so device issue was not related will apps or utility. Its just was not used to perform😅 as it remained idle in box for long time!
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes