Original topic:

Note 10 Lite Front Camera Update (One UI 2.5 32MP mode) :|

(Topic created on: 09-17-2020 10:35 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note
The New 32MP mode in One UI 2.5 of my Note 10 Lite takes images Same as my old Redmi Note 7 which costs 10k and only has 12MP Sensor and Guess what the Note 7 takes the Image Faster and has a Better Detail Sharpness and Focus. Seems like the Samsung Front Camera Software Developers aren't well... Sharp Minded! Seriously its 2020 and this phone takes Selfies like I was in 2015. Samsung Please Fix this atleast reduce the Buffer time between taking the Images in 32MP mode so that it feels Snappy and doesn't feel soo Laggy.
3 Comments
Harshiithooda
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yes man I agree with you front camera performs like vga.
32mp is a joke Samsung is a massive company but still their developers are pathetic.
Samsung uses same set of cameras like ours in it's recently launched flip 2 and gives it better optimisation and we are asking them from day one please fix our front camera they don't listen to us.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
It's seems like they are just doing this for the Fun of it. They hadn't given Dex Feature or the Best Processor or a Snappy Fingerprint Sensor or Wireless Charging or IP68 rating seems like it's not enough for them to justify the price although it isn't cheap. They had to Ruin the Front Camera Performance🤦🏻. Hope they Fix it in Upcoming Updates.
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes