Original topic:

NOTE9 UPDATE PROBLEMS

(Topic created on: 01-08-2020 09:42 AM)
OGGYtheBOT
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Anybody facing battery lag app freezing hang fps drop while gaming after update to latest version of android on galaxy note9 
Should i upgrade my android?cuz everyone is telling there is a lots of problem after updating note9
6 Comments
Hamidkhan96
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
i hadn't face any problem
i had updated my Mobile
mine is also note 9
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
If u can wait, don't update...lot of issues with night mode pics as well. Degraded to the core. sample pic attached
0 Likes
OGGYtheBOT
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Lol what's that picture quality 😁😁
0 Likes
Samsung_mR82k2v
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

yes there are many issues in note9 after update.

first the display has degraded.the wallpaper motion is not working. clarity is missing.

secondly night mode of camera has gone to pathetic level with huge color degradation.i was informed from samsung to get my phone updated from service center and got it done in afternoon, but the same issue prevails. battery issue is not yet noticeable but it will be preferable if you can call samsung and inform them with a request number ,as they are planning to send solutions accordingly for indian customers.

its like downgrade of a premium phone.

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
i also dont have any problems.
battery life is excellent

but i had registered in beta...
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Just downgraded to Android 9. Got software flashed from service centre. Fortunately they only had android 9 with them. They were still not upgraded with Android 10. Night mode pics now better. Image attached. U can compare it with night mode pics of android 10 posted above in this same post couple of days back.
0 Likes