Original topic:

NOTE 20 ULTRA Exynos COD AND PUBG FPS CPU DATA

(Topic created on: 08-30-2020 06:29 PM)
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
After facing many fps drop and lag in pubg mobile I recorded FPS data via KFMARK with Pubg mobile on smooth extreme AA off and COD Mobile with HIGH Graphics and MAX setting.I see that in cod the frame drop is never gone down below 50FPS while playing PUBG mobile there is an 2 or 3 time in a 15 min gameplay that i faced sudden FPS drop to 40 and 30,that is what im talking about ONLY pubg is creating this issue.I was afraid that Note 20 Ultra exynos is performing below Note 10+ as I never faced such unplayable lag in my PUBG mobile on NOTE 10+ but on Note 20 Plus I tried everything swicth motiom smoothness to Goin HD display i tried everything from reset to reinstall but it doesnt workout and PUBG mobile game is lagging and sudden drastic frame drop is happenning.PUBG mobile and Samsung Exynos need to work upon this as this is really frustrating and Developers need to optimize NOTE 20 Ultra exynos in upcoming days Below is the attachment of KFMARK Fps Data for PUBGM & CODM.As you can see pubgm has fall to Below 50 fps more than 4 to 5 time with 30 fps 1 time which really creates problem during play.

UPDATE- EDITED THIS UPDATE DATA ON TUESDAY SEP 1 2020 12:50 AM 

I received Game Optimization Service Update on my NOTE 20 ULTRA today..Now game Plugins with Game BOOSTER ,PERF Z is available on NOTE 20 ULTRA EXYNOS also. I tried playing an 9 Minutes TDM on GAME BOOSTER PLUS WITH MAX FPS MODE ON and PERF Z also...Still at 1 or 2 point I faced same lag as it was before..completely Unplayable and Unbearable FPS Drop and lag..I think it will still take some time for proper optimization

This LAST IMAGE IS UPDATED Game Plugins Screenshot which Still has an Sudden FPS drop till 27 FPS. Request to samsung India and exynos team please improve this

18 Comments
Sanskar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Maybe note 20 ultra is a new device and pubg needs some updates to fix those few bugs. But we need to agree that exynos 990 gives 30% less performance than is snapdragon counterpart.
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
But we Cant do anything samsung dont sell Snapdragon Varient..And there is some benefits also to it as Seeing the price and deducting all benefits we get Note 20 Ultra from samsung almost for 80K to 85K which is good deal plus if we exchange our old galaxy (I always upgrade from samsung to samsung) we get Upgrade in 30K to 35K..And that 30% performance is not a big deal as it is variable and I m again saying I cant leave samsung as I have samsung ecosystem all around and it is best
Sanskar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
I won't leave Samsung ever just like you mate.😇
0 Likes
Š
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
👍
0 Likes
Š
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
The performance difference is because E990 uses Arm Cortex A76 and Sd 865(%+) uses A77.
0 Likes
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Bro Only PUBG is having issue....Read full post brother and my older post also..I know everything about GPU and CPU very well and also know what diffrence it make
0 Likes
Sanskar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
That is the problem but then Samsung uses its custom mongoose cores which are inefficient.
0 Likes
Š
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
ik. I was the one told u to check CODM
0 Likes
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Bro I was playing CODM before also but havent tried aggresive gameplay with MAX FPS.