Original topic:

My selfโœŒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ˆ

(Topic created on: 10-19-2018 11:42 AM)
Nishitkohli
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
 I am undergaraduated 18 years old guy who is currently studying in B.sc non medical in 1st semester. In 11th non medical I had got 77% than in 12 th non medical got 78% in C.B.S.E without any tutions on my own with hardwork .

From 2012 had fall in love with smart phones. MY father purchased first samsung phone In 2012 I.e. Samsung galaxy s-duos and it has great camera and every sensor was available on that mobile. From that year I only like and love samsung smart phones and after that when I was in class 11th non-medical bought my first galaxy on5 not with my moneyโœŒ๐Ÿ˜‰. My father gifted me. But I am tired of using that mobile within 6 months because of no sensors , slow processor ,so I upgraded to A7 2016 that too with my father moneyโœŒ๐Ÿ˜‰

My hobbies are only around smartphone and books and I loved to watch latest smart phones on you tube  but if any youtuber say bad thing about SAMSUNG I unsubscribe it because I have an emotional attachment as it my father 's first smartphone was samsung but before he uses MOTO K1 EVEN Nokia 3310. In 2000.

I love samsung only because of their custom user interface ,a special processors that samsung made on their own and Amoled display quality just a far better than others .๐Ÿ˜
The best things that excited me is when my father going to buy some new products and even when samsung is going to launch new smart phones I follow their every live event on you tube.

Favourite food is every - thing that my mom cookโœŒbut makki di roti sarson da saag punjabiyaan di shaan๐Ÿ˜‰ and jaan

#SAMSUNGISMYFIRSTLOVE

The below picture was taken by my dad when i was getting ready for fresher's party 

87e52d8a-98d9-4152-87ce-6a9b2356df09.jpg

5 Comments
Krishna0792
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
your journey start from on7 mine from samsung corby
0 Likes
Nishitkohli
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
nice@Krishna07
sri07
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Cool bro ๐Ÿ˜Ž
0 Likes
denechisomo17
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Nice bro
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thanks for sharing information with Samsung community!! Keep posting. Be sure to hit โ™ก when you find an answer that works for you.
For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes