Original topic:

Help me to fix this pls

(Topic created on: 02-22-2023 08:13 AM)
Selvasathyam
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi.....pls check the image and pls help me to fix this last row toggles and brightness .(it may be some settings but i cant find now)

PS: 
It can be fixed only by turning off Showing sim info.So #SamsungDevelopers pls take a note on this glitch on next softwareupdate.Thanks
9 Comments
punit19891736
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I think this bug... the brightness slider overlap quick menu button.
Check if u get a new software update.
0 Likes
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
It is a little bug but you can solve this by changing little settings. Just open notification panel. Go to 3 dots. Select quick panel layout. Go to last option. Multi sim info. Touch it and select don't show option. Screenshot_20230221_233621_One UI Home.jpgScreenshot_20230221_233626_One UI Home.jpg
Selvasathyam
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Yes its fixed.so its need fix on update. Pls look into this @Developers.
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Turn sim info off till the new update come from samsung for this solution. You can accept solution if you got temperory solution 🙂 can you send the screen shot now?
Selvasathyam
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
HereScreenshot_20230222_062652_Nova7.jpg
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Now it looks great 😃 can you tell me which theme is this?
0 Likes
Selvasathyam
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Edited with Goodlock
đėváńśh
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Just restart your device
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > support> tap on error repot > type your query > send).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes