Original topic:

Green Light Bleeding on Galaxy Note10

(Topic created on: 06-18-2020 09:11 PM)
lucdreams
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note

Having this light bleeding issue since a month now on my Galaxy Note10. Any suggestions?
11 Comments
Galaxy Note
Get your device checked at a service center for display issues. Because I am not having this issue, and this is the first time I am seeing this issue in Note 10+.
Anilesh95
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Well your phone would be definitely in warranty so replace the display before it expires. My note 10 + has no issues like this but my note 9 is having green tint on the screen.
lucdreams
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
they replace the display? so that means the water resistance will be gone then. I'll still go to the service center tho, thanks
0 Likes
Anilesh95
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Water resistance would be still there as they would be installing original new screen with its water resistance adhesive, I have changed my note 8's screen before.
0 Likes
lucdreams
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
was the water resistance there? i mean, did you try?
0 Likes
Anilesh95
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
yeah my note 8 has been submerged several times.
lucdreams
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
oh thats great! thanks for helping ❤️
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Your display maybe changed in warranty by Service Center but make sure they don't damage other parts as their staff is incompetent. Tell them clearly if they do wrong they will be responsible and have to give you new phone. Best of luck
Anilesh95
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Well I changed my display at south ex service centre, Delhi. The staff were very helpful and did an excellent job replacing the screen as screen replacement involves replacement of frame too and my phone looked like brand new.