Original topic:

Good News for Note 20 Ultra users

(Topic created on: 08-29-2020 01:56 AM)
Cinematographerrr
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note

Hope you saw this new Graphite Sheets inside of Note 20 Ultra when Jerryrig and iFixit did a teardown. Right ? They told 1 Lakh Rupees Product cheated their customers. Because of this sheet Note 20 Ultra couldn't cool down. Etc. Etc. Etc. 

But they misleaded you in real. 

Do you know what is this in real ? This is PGS 

Now you may think what is this and How it will become a good Newssss... Right ? 

PGS are far better than Copper Heat conduction. And PGS absorbs the heat and kick out to the phone body in seconds than copper. So it will always try to keep inside temperature to the normal. That why you feel the Note 20 ultra like an induction cooker. But the next second when you give a break for your recent activities like playing or watching something the heat will dissapear faster than the copper conduction. 

Let me explain this with this single video. This is not my channel nor my video. This video will make you understand why PGS are better than Copper.  Must watch. 

But what I couldn't understand that, Why samsung not explaining these things to there customers. Why they are not caring about alligations against them ? 🙄🙄🙄

Anyway. Note 20 Ultra usersssss... Your phone made by better engineers.

And don't forgot one thing.. the same engineers once build copper coolants. And probably they came up with a new CPU cooling solution. ( Not your hand cooling ) 😎😎😅😅

0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
@matin0033 mujhe remove nahi kiya bro, mene khud leave kiya. I was not satisfied with how they treat Indian customer with substandard hardware and services, constantly lie and commit fraud, all this only for money. My fundamentals clashed with theirs so I resigned myself as I wanted to stand for the people in the small time I devote to this app instead of just being a blind fanboy to them. I am in my last sems now (M.B.B.S), so I decided to quit the circus they call "BA Program".
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
PGS will work well if you have ventilation. It is not effective everywhere. To cool down Exynos it has failed. Well after you get it and after few months of use do let us know your experience was it joyful or heated up 🤣🤣
Galaxy Note
Brother. Because of PGS effectiveness, you are feeling the hotness on the body of n20u. 😅😅 That thing don't have any specific atmosphere for heat conduction.. Please don't share your own spectaculations and mislead others. It works very well with n20u. And it transfer the heat from cpu to the body very easly. That's why you are feeling it so hot in your hands. When we could understand the truth very easily, why it's so hard to accept ?? 😅😅😅 Why People always love to hear lies than truths. Now I understood why samsung didn't come up with explanation about this truth.
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
well goodluck with your induction heater. Your replies itself are full of contradictions. Well, hope on the long run you will not complain of heating up.
Unless the so called PGS technology has not been correctly implemented by Samsung.
Galaxy Note
Yes bro. Even i myself said its a induction cooker. And i'm still saying the same. but what i said here is, those heating will not effect your cpu or throttling issues a big level compare to copper. because this copper cooling technology also introduced and advertised by these samsung peoples itself
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
If you said so then who is misleading here make up your mind!!!!🤪🤪🤪 I have a slight feeling that my replies are hurting your ego so chill bhai. This is a normal exchange of views.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
its not about ego. I am talking about CPU heat conduction, You are complaining about body heat. what reply are you expecting for that. when heat will tranfer very well frol cpu to boys, then the body will feel so hot. so what's the point ? the heat conduction happening very well . means PGS is a good heat conductor. So who have real ego issues. i am not favour for samsung or you. I am talking here for the n20u owner who got misleaded by false news
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Well it seems the do called PGS doesnot seem to work for many new buyers. It is a failed technology . Everyone is complaining about heating issue, I dont understand why are you advocating on behalf of Samsung.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Bhai mobile to tabhi use kar paoge jab usko pakad paoge.

Tripod stand par rakh kar thode hi use karna hai.

I dont want to argue with you because neither I have Note20 ultra nor I am planning to buy.

So enjoy your Note20 Ultra.

There is one thing which every one needs to accept it that if you need laptop's processing power in mobile, it will heat like hell and it will not be as good as laptop or DSLR.

And by the way I will trust Jerryrigeverything or any honest reviewer rather than you. And Samsung didn't give explanation because they dont have any. Just like S20.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
samsung ka software me hi jab ghapla to kya note20 aur kya note5 🤣🤣🤣🤣