Original topic:

Good News for Note 20 Ultra users

(Topic created on: 08-29-2020 02:43 AM)
Cinematographerrr
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note

Hope you saw this new Graphite Sheets inside of Note 20 Ultra when Jerryrig and iFixit did a teardown. Right ? They told 1 Lakh Rupees Product cheated their customers. Because of this sheet Note 20 Ultra couldn't cool down. Etc. Etc. Etc. 

But they misleaded you in real. 

Do you know what is this in real ? This is PGS 

Now you may think what is this and How it will become a good Newssss... Right ? 

PGS are far better than Copper Heat conduction. And PGS absorbs the heat and kick out to the phone body in seconds than copper. So it will always try to keep inside temperature to the normal. That why you feel the Note 20 ultra like an induction cooker. But the next second when you give a break for your recent activities like playing or watching something the heat will dissapear faster than the copper conduction. 

Let me explain this with this single video. This is not my channel nor my video. This video will make you understand why PGS are better than Copper.  Must watch. 

But what I couldn't understand that, Why samsung not explaining these things to there customers. Why they are not caring about alligations against them ? 🙄🙄🙄

Anyway. Note 20 Ultra usersssss... Your phone made by better engineers.

And don't forgot one thing.. the same engineers once build copper coolants. And probably they came up with a new CPU cooling solution. ( Not your hand cooling ) 😎😎😅😅

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
nehi year comments hata diya ....good post 👍
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I don't have any idea about s20. But personally I don't like to use digital zooms. I always love to do optical zooms. That's One of the main reason I'm buying n20u, 5xOptical zoom. 😅
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
1.5 Aperture uses shallow depth of field. Means very narrow focus area. Previous Samsung phone Camera had a duel Aputure. Fkr example f1.5 and f2 or f1.5 and f2.8. Means a single camera will use 1.5 for potraits and 2 or 2.8 for groups or wide
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
As a Cameraman I could help you, If you really wanna know what is your your real aperture of your f1.5 phone is. All aperture stops depends upon crop factor. For example , For a full frame Camera sensor the crop factor is 1:1. Means the aperture stop f2 is exact f2 stops. But of you are using a MFT Sensor. Its snensor size is only the half of the the size of full frame. So according to that theoretically the crop factor will be double. means full fram 50mm lens will become 100mm equivalent for MTF Sensor. So the f2 apurture gets double into f4. So find your phone's real Sensor Size and Then you can find its real practical Aperture. 😅😅
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
You should see Linus Tech Tips where they test out the graphite sheet and it fails horribly, doesn't even stand a chance against good quality thermal pastes so leave aside comparison with copper chambers. Graphite is a very good conductor of heat so the excess heat energy is spread throughout the graphite but it isn't as good of an interface medium between surfaces; so the conducted energy isn't transferred to the radiating surface as efficiently.
Galaxy Note
Actually he (AKIndia) is building up image to become next BA. 🤣🤣
Galaxy Note
@matin0033, bhai naye aayenge or purane jayenge. Yehi duniya ka asool hai.
Ab khul kar Samsung ki burai karo 🤣
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Brother. IG Graphite Pads and PGS are different materials. plz google it before the explanation.. both materials are completely different. And if possible check PGS in youtube. 😅😅😅
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
@iamiceparticle Please don't mislead about my intentions. If i am bulding up something, why I made some other posts against samsung.. 😊😊 I am a simple person who looks boths sides and always try to understand and accept the reality. That's all
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Bro AKIndia if only you would have seen the video.. he says "PANASONIC PYROLYTIC GRAPHENE", uses it in stacks like Samsung and it fails miserably. Please learn more yourself before asking anyone else to do so.
https://youtu.be/ipFhGlt8Qkw
0 Likes