Original topic:

Galaxy Note10/Note10+ | One UI 2 Beta with Android 10! Coming Soon!

(Topic created on: 11-02-2019 04:03 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note

Galaxy_Note10_10+_Beta_Promotion_Teaser_IND_191018.jpg

1,976 Comments
eahan1877107
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
hi
0 Likes
Nishchay8170
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Does it supported for A50
0 Likes
harshu47003
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
nope bro only note 10 series
0 Likes
SuvJ
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Waiting it to come
0 Likes
Anu9
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
#SHAME ON U SAMSUNG#
OnePlus 6T receiving Android 10-based OxygenOS 10 update

02 NOVEMBER 2019

Last month, at the launch event of OnePlus 7T Pro, OnePlus said that it will update the OnePlus 6 series with Android 10 in November. Well, keeping its promise, the company has begun rolling out the Android 10-based OxygenOS 10 update for the OnePlus 6T.

pmoar3
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
There are two options with the developers while designing a skin for their android.
Oneplus has a reletavley light skin which is easy to integrate with android as noting much is required to change.
But Samsung changes almost everything and that is their usp. The update time has reduced significantly from last year that means they are listening.
The only way they can push updates earlier than oneplus is by using stock android instead of one ui.

One ui has lot of features which oxygen is doesnot have, just like miui who are not so famous for pushing updates.

But in my opinion getting quick updates have now started becoming on of the features buyer considers Samsung should increase employee strength to make the process quick.
Manojtomer
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Excellent observation. I really appreciate your observation and sense of belonging to brand called Samsung.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Still waiting, not recieved. Can anyone confirm when will get the same for Note 10 plus.
0 Likes
urstrulypj
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
i confirm that we will get it only after we lost interest on it
ram71
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Dear friends.... Don't ask Samsung.... they are all sleeping....😤