Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Note 9 Discoloration

(Topic created on: 08-11-2020 08:06 PM)
rameshnatarajank
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
My 15 month older Samsung Galaxy Note 9 display have a issue of Discoloration after March month security path update 

I think have to change the display but it cost around 19k 

Need suggestions how to go about it 
Galaxy Note
no need for display changing wait for the update because I am also facing the same issue in my note 8 after the update
Galaxy Note
ok bro
0 Likes
Lauki
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Please dont panic! This has been caused by the March security update which has screwed things up for Note series. The next update will definitely fix it!
Galaxy Note
but the authorized service support person says that display has to change with the cost of 19k
0 Likes
Lauki
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
What else can you expect from them?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
but the authorized service support person says that display has to change with the cost of 19k
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
do one thing....wait for next security patch...and flash that firmware( don'tsimply update from mobile data or wifi )..if problem with not solved then change it
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
still the May security patch is not received
0 Likes
pcname
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Hi, my Note 9 suddenly started showing up yellowish green color with horizontal lines and experience of performance lag on the UI. When I started researching on the internet, found that many have seen this issue after a software update. Is there any permanent fix for this? Not seeing any promising comments by Samsung on this issue. 

Certainly I dont want to spend 1/3rd of the Phone cost for replacing the display. I dont think that it is a hardware issue because my phone has not had any physical damage any time.  Any inputs from this forum will help.

0 Likes
AK0101
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
All indian Users of Note 9

Please follow this link to escalate to CEO help desk

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/write-to-our-ceo/
0 Likes