Original topic:

Galaxy Note 9 Battery

(Topic created on: 10-21-2018 10:53 PM)
hsk14
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I bought this phone(Exynos Version) a week ago. But battery life is not upto par as it has 4000 mah battery. Is it due to the october update or something else? I am getting around avg of 4.5 hours of SOT. Anybody else facing this issue? 
15 Comments
SVT
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Are you using both SIM slots?
0 Likes
hsk14
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
No just one.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I faced the same issue for about a week or two... the battery and phone needs tym to calibrate...trust me give it 1 week tym and u won't say this again.
fellow note 9 user
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
btw is the October update out??
0 Likes
YRSS
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Mine working fine
SVT
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
See, ideally it should give you 1.5 day of battery life with moderate usage. Heavy usage should last 1.2 days.

Try resetting your device to factory settings and then keep the battery optimized.

Activate the MID Option under

Settings -> Device Maintenance-> Battery as it puts to sleep most background battery apps.

If this doesn't improve the battery lasting time, share the report with us here and we'll try to find another fix.
0 Likes
hsk14
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
ok. I will try out your suggestions. See what happens. and to answer @Abhy's question yes i think. There was one update released in october. But it has security patch pf September.
0 Likes
GeekyNick
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Try draining out the battery completely to 0 and charging it fully to 100%. This will recalibrate your battery
theKeshavKr
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Give time to it. Battery will caliberate itself.
0 Likes