Original topic:

Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G

(Topic created on: 12-20-2021 10:47 AM)
HarshitBhardwaj
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
The battery is draining very fast after the beta update.
3 Comments
Galaxy Note
Yes.. this problem is facing many users also in flagships...
Maybe it'll fixed after next update... 👍

Take care of your battery, almost never charge upto 100%. Always keep charging points between 30-90%. It enhance battery life.. 👍
0 Likes
Harish_Madhav
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

Yes, the battery drain issue occurred after the new update and I couldn't use my device as usual. I just do the best procedure to improve my battery life, stopping the background apps and optimizing the battery whenever necessary.

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.
Battery optimization helps you to boost the battery performance of your device. To check battery optimization:

Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory

Kindly turn off the smart features of the device and other connectivity features when not in use, which will eventually help you to reduce battery power consumption (smart features such as Motion gestures in advance feature and Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, etc.).

Please follow the below steps:
1. Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel.
2. Tap on Bluetooth, Location/GPS, Wi-Fi, Mobile hotspot, NFC, etc. to turn off.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask question).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes