Original topic:

Galaxy Note 20 - #InnovationLabs

(Topic created on: 08-28-2020 10:13 PM)
Rishikesh1
★★
Options
Galaxy Note
So before the launch only there were some leaks about Note 20 which revealed that it would have 60Hz display and Plastic back pannel.

For me the Plastic and back doesn't matter but we are here talking about Galaxy Note which is always the most premium Android phone out there. Its sort of represents luxury. For me it was always a dream to own a Note device. 

That device coming with Plastic back???
I couldn't believe when it was launch. Its not about price cutting, its a Note which costs 1000$ out there. Even in mid ranges phones around 200$ are coming with Gorilla Glass back but we have a Note series with Plastic back. Its like having a Royal Royce with cheap covers. I am not talking how plastic is durable, how its good. I am talking about Most premium Android device which costs 1000$. 

Thats wasn't it, it also has 60Hz display not even 90 Hz. Thats something I cant digest I dont feel its an upgrade to Note 10 series. 

The phone could have justified its pricing if Samsung has priced at 700$ or something but still I wouldn't like it to be called NOTE from my childhood I have seen Note as most premium device out there. The name could have been Note Lite but Not Note. The pricing should have been low and if premiumness is being reduced in any matter Samsung should name it something else. 

The other part is about the processor, the USA, China etc are getting Snapdragon and other Exynos. We all know what are yhe differences between the 2 chipsets and everyone knows how much difference is there in between these two. I would suggest Samsung to have one global version to stop this for ever. If they believe Exynos is as good as Snapdragon then they should launch Exynos globally. It hurts when yoh are paying the same amount and you know some are getting better chipset then you at the same price. 

Regarding pricing I am confused. Correct me if I am wrong, I have heard that Exynos Variants are being manufactured in India so there is no Import duty and Exynos is being manufactured by Samsung so it costs less then Snapdragon Variants. So why the prices of Exynos in India and Snapdragon version outside are almost same even after being exported from India only. I don't know why pricing is high in India.

It might seems I am critising too much but this is nothing what I am actually feeling. I could have talked about good things also but being a Brand Ambassador its my duty to positively critise brand so that positive and feedback can be given to brand. Being brand Ambassador doesn't mean to just blindly accept. I love Samsung devices and I will love them but at the same time I want to give my honest opinion to brand. If you agree with me please comment. Thanks.

6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
🤣🤣🤣😅😅 not only those ..first day 100 + users camera issue .... screen flicker started ..display turning into green ... they placed simple graphite instead of copper coil ...🤣😍 this time all planets are removed from this galaxy
Galaxy Note
forgot to mention that
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
note9 is marvelous handset... this note20 can't enter even towards note9 letter " N"
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note

samsung is fooling these days the best flagships were up until the time of s9 to 10 and till note 9 after Samsung is starting fooling us I was thinking about the s9 to upgrade to s20 or note 20 but looking on it it does not have the copper cooling no heart rate, no iris scanner no dual aperture but only gimmicks I don't what Samsung is thought about their premium flagship segment they just removing the hardware feature which was introduced like iris scanner dual aperture camera, heart rate what is doing is here is to remove the feature and increase the price and also the note 20 in Exynos version does not have the copper chamber to cool off things moreover there is no sports mode on the flagship levels what Samsung is doing here just tell us there is the reason I still kept alive being as critics 

samsung is fooling us with gimmicks that's all 

what samsung need to do is 

1 put iris scanner back on the flagship level at least or even have 3 face scanner 

2 put back the heart rate sensor which is very use in this situation as not every one can have watches to measure the heart rate and spo 2 level and most of them cant even afford as well 

3 bring back sports mode 

4 make the curve screen like the s20 series 

5 no punch hole game 

6 if you are removing the feature then reduce the price 

7 note 20 ultra and note 20 with exynos chip set should cost around 60 to 70k not more than that if  removing feature then cut down the price to 50 to 60 

Galaxy Note
please make post and post with #InnovationLabs
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
aur s20 note 20 samsung ke uo device hain ..jo photo leta hain moon 🌙 ka lagta hain Jupiter 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😝