Original topic:

Galaxy Note 20 - Heating Issue

(Topic created on: 08-26-2020 06:10 PM)
muuazk
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi, 

I had purchased the new Galaxy Note 20 yesterday evening in India. I am facing Heating issue. The temperature is constantly high and temperature increases on charging, on increasing brightness, while playing game and while using few extra apps.

I want to know what is the return and refund policy of Samsung India. This policy exist in other countries and many owners are returning there device as this issue will degrade battery life. Please help.
7 Comments
muuazk
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Here no refund policy. you go to service center and report. normally they says heating is common and normal. but for a brand new phone that too with higher price tag we cannot keep the mini induction stove on pocket. They will provide DOA. you can get replacment
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Return it unless you want your hard earned 1lac plus go down the drain. This phone does not have a very good cooling system inside. See the dismantle videos posted by ifixit
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
You can get a refund within 14days of purchase, ask for it and if they refuse you can pursue legally; make it fast.
muuazk
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
Thanks Aashish
0 Likes
HrishikeshG
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
My phone is also heating enormously with simple operations. What is the solution?
0 Likes