Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10 level up !!

(Topic created on: 08-27-2019 11:18 AM)
Sushantnayak
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note
I recently attended  exclusive hands on Galaxy Note 10 and wow what an amazing device it is!!
There are bunch of features that makes Note 10 a true flagship but here are some highlights of the New device for Samsung :-
1. S pen Air actions
Now your favorite S pen comes with gyrsocope to turn your actions into commands . It is truly a  magical wand for Note 10 users. 

2. Cinematic Infinity  O Display 
The gorgeous Cinematic  display with minimum bezzels & single punchhole for camera to delivery the best viewing experience thats truly immerisve.

3. Power that runs throughout the day
The New Note 10 with 4300 Mah Battery ensures you never run out of power and even if it gets low till the end of day you can charge it in just 30 mins with 45wcharger 

4. New Pro level Camera 
Camera with Note 10 is redesigned to make sure you have nothing but the best . NOTE 10 + even has a depth sensor so that you can record video in bookeh mode & even focus on sounds of particular objects.

There is more and more to the list of Note 10 features for which i will write separate post. To experience such a powerful device was an amazing chance and that too for gadget geek  like me who can't wait to get hands new technology. 
For further information about Note 10/Note + India launch stay tuned to Samsung India official webpage 

80 Comments
Neha3
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

I just love the color the of new Samsung Note 10+.

0 Likes
Durga2
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I just love the color the of new Samsung Note 10+.

0 Likes
sudher1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Just ordered mine yesterday now for the best part waiting and watching videos in anticipation!

0 Likes
Utam
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

When a phone has more RAM than your pc. Love!

0 Likes
Roki2
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Hey guys, how was your event?

0 Likes
Pari3
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

This phone clicks the the best lowlight shots!

0 Likes
Parmod1
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note

I am so happy they are giving wireless headphone for free!!

0 Likes
Ram20
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note

With Note 10, it's true!

0 Likes
S24
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

S-pen is just amazing, It has so many functions now.

0 Likes
pravin4
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note

Can't get enough of Note 10 awesome features

0 Likes