Original topic:

GALAXY note 10 Plus Battery is draining after Android 12 Update

(Topic created on: 02-03-2022 01:55 AM)
Shaan1309
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi, This is just to ask you all if anyone is having the same issue like me.. After I update my device to android 12. I am facing battey backup issue.  My phone's battery is draining like water. It lasts only 6 hrs max. Earlier i use to use my phone atleast 12 to 13 hrs.

Please suggest and advise if anyone if you have any resolution. 
SAMSUNG PLEASE FIX THIS WITH AN UPDATE. 
11 Comments
AYush2313
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Everyone is facing the same 🌝
aashu1996
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Check my battery backup bro after update
Shaan1309
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Main bhi iss saal iphone me switch kar lunga bhai.. 😄😄😄
aashu1996
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Great choice bro 😀👍👍
Arefin7628
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I'm also facing the same problem 😭
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.
Battery optimization helps you to boost the battery performance of your device. To check battery optimization:

Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory

Kindly turn off the smart features of the device and other connectivity features when not in use, which will eventually help you to reduce battery power consumption (smart features such as Motion gestures in advance feature and Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, etc.).

Please follow the below steps:
1. Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel.
2. Tap on Bluetooth, Location/GPS, Wi-Fi, Mobile hotspot, NFC, etc. to turn off.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes
Asifriyas
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I also facing same issues 6 to 7 hours only standing battery 🔋 

0 Likes
VIZTAM
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Samsung note 10 lite usually having a very average backup from the day of purchase but it drastically came down to less than 5 hours after the android 12 update and UI5 update. Especially charging so long time and it doesn't accept super fast charing cable adapter charger(original). This issue seems to be common among all Lite users I belive..
Laxy1
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

Me to, I had a good battery life before the update, the battery drain is significantly more. 

0 Likes