πŸ”₯ Free Galaxy Buds Plus πŸ”₯

(Topic created on: 09-25-2020 03:47 PM)
Cinematographerrr
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note
Got a Free Buds Plus with Samsung Voucher πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ

Why do I bought Buds Plus Instead of Buds Live with the Samsung Voucher :

Longer battery life : 11 Hours Buds+ vs 8 hours Buds Live on EarsπŸ‘‚continuous playback )

Both are 2020 releases : March 6th vs Aug 5th

Noise Cancelation : Buds+ Best Noise Cancelation with Ear buds vs Poor Open type ANC of Buds Live

No real life Sound Quality Difference: Buds Plus manage to deliver good sound
work with the same excellent companion app. 

Best Grip on Ears for Sports Activities : Very good fit on Ears for Morning Workouts/ Jogging compare to No grip Galaxy live. ( Even the quality of sound will change with a small shake by covering the speaker with ear skin cut outs ) 

Ambient Sound Option : Because of Ear Bud Noise Cancelation,  It will Cancel the whole outer world Sound. So If we want to know what's going on in outside world, you have an exclusive option for Buds Plus in App or by Touching the buds 😍 Can use it in Metro and Between Cycling ( for hearing car horns )

Less Cost with better features: As i said above, we have alot of features with lesser cost compared to Buds Live

Also, I already have an Apple Airpods 2. So personally I choose Buds Plus for my daily Workouts Activities. And Metro / Public Transport travels. 
3 Comments
manju12345
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
how did you get it??even I want one for my online classes. please reply. 😍😊
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I Got a Samsung Free Voucher when I bought Not20Ultra.

If you don't have a Voucher, You can buy this with your student's id card or employer id card with a huge discount through samsung students discount program. Also you can use this referral code REFPBCHK757Q to unlock upto 8% discount.
gsatyasrideepthi
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
I need free airpods by tomorrow
0 Likes