Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Feed Up

(Topic created on: 10-23-2020 09:07 PM)
Trenton22
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I have recently purchased my Samsung note 20 ultra, note 20 LTE and 2 Samsung watch 3 products and I am having endless problems redeeming the vouchers from buy and get and the 32" tv its so draining to keep calling for feedback as the portal keeps tell me that my IMEI numbers are duplicated but I haven't received and of my gifts Samsung makes this claiming process so difficult that I just feel like giving up on the brand altogether. Highly disappointed 
12 Comments
CeboGift
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
tellus@samsung.com

try that email if u haven't received CITD number
0 Likes
Trenton22
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
thank you for the assistance
0 Likes
Waiting
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I Also Purchased n Samsung Note 20 Ultra on 27Aug 2020. After Numerous Phone Calls With Each Time Excuses They Ignore Me Now. Any Direct Number to a Competent Person???
0 Likes
Trenton22
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I'm still waiting fro feedback from them so we rowing the same boat
0 Likes
NickolasE
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Hi guys, same thing here. I don't even see the "buy a note" tab like they instruct us to do. I have mailed verify@samsung.com This is the email I used last when I had the same issue claiming my buds with the S20 promotion. Note they haven't replied yet and I sent the mail 2 days ago. I adventurely managed to get the buds thing sorted after 5 month when I lodged a review on Hello Peter. I probably should have done this sooner. I will give them till Monday next week and then I will follow the Hello Peter process again.
Ash577t
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Unfortunately I wish you luck on this as you will note this platform is plagued with Samsung's inability to deliver on their promised promotions. I complained on Hellopeter four times before I was even called back. Then I got calls and then its back to radio silence. Its not about the promotion for me anymore its about the principle of Samsung's poor customer service and ethics.
0 Likes
NickolasE
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I see there is also a acpgs@samsung.com email that verify included when they replied to me. perhaps you should include it if you mail verify@samsung.com
0 Likes
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi  Trenton22

Please try the following steps: 

1. Please check that your Samsung Account on the device is correct.

2. Uninstall the Samsung Members app, then re-install it again

3. Sign in with your Samsung Account on the Samsung Members app.

4. Check for the banner under "Benefits"

If the Banners does not appear for the TV offer, then you can mail your Names, contact details, IMEI number and Proof of Purchase to verify@samsung.com 

0 Likes
DLM
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
So I also have my note20 5gand no banner and send the email a week ago. no feedback from Samsung. your service is **bleep** mate.... feel like giving the Note20 back and never using a samsung again because of very poor service.
0 Likes