Original topic:

Experience

(Topic created on: 10-31-2020 12:57 PM)
niravwadhwa
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I have been using Note 20 Ultra for the last two months and I must say that I am very happy and impressed with the phone. After the last software update the battery has also improved though we could look at a little more better battery life. 

Great Camera. Great performance so far. Good being back to samsung note device. The spen is superb. 
0 Likes
2 Comments
Shammy4
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
even I am using this sham of a device and I am not at all impressed, infact I feel cheated and looted, this device is best used as a heater with minimal usage starts heating up, WIFI reception is very very bad and this is a hardware issue, they call 25w charging SUPER FAST really (if I use the device while charging, it charges even slower) a big downside, a power user like me have to charge 3 times a day. Last but not the least Suckynos 990 is the main culprit not worth ₹104999/-
0 Likes
niravwadhwa
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
i agree with your point on exynos processor. at this price range they should give us the best snapdragon. i face heating issues when camera is used for some time. hopefully they rectify this through some update.
0 Likes