Original topic:

Drop down notification panel not working

(Topic created on: 10-28-2020 11:16 AM)
Seeker24
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

So I have a note 8 and for some reason my drop down notification is not working. I can only swipe it down when I'm in the home screen or lock screen. It just stopped working. I literally didn't do anything but watch netflix on my phone and it just didnt work. I've tried resetting my phone but it didnt work. Any ideas to fix this because it's gotten very aggrevating.

0 Likes
9 Comments
Galaxy Note
Bro, that's not an issue..it only works when you are at homescreen(swipe anywhere from homescreen)Screenshot_20201028-113305_One UI Home_40616.jpg
Seeker24
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

It never used to do that before. I have that enabled. It just suddenly stopped doing it .

0 Likes
malik_kamran
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Hi, Is it resole? I got same issue, it just started out of no where?

Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
restart your phone and try if it still doesnot work, then do a cache partiition delete in recovery mode. It will be sorted out. Click 3 dots and mark as solution once it works for you.
Galaxy Note
Bro, what am I trying to say is that it only works when you are at homescreen
or
else change current device theme and try again..
or
if you are using goodlock app/and task changer is enabled then turn it off and try
0 Likes
Seeker24
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I don't have task changer or good lock. Like I said this just happened like out of nowhere.

0 Likes
Seeker24
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I don't have task changer or good lock. Like I said this just happened like out of nowhere.

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would like to inform you that as you have tried the step, we request you kindly visit the service center as your device needs physical inspection. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
kaushik133
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Same issue with me as I am using samsung m53
0 Likes