Original topic:

Display Burn Issue

(Topic created on: 03-31-2020 12:35 AM)
Robin195
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
What about Samsung note 9 display burn issue? Is any solution? & what is the main reason for display burn ???
29 Comments
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
you didn't read carefully I just gave methods to prevent fast degradation of screen explaining what is burn in and what can be done if for current time repairs aren't possible I didn't say it can be prevented it's a hardware issue and will require screen change 😉😉👍👍👍👍👍👍
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
I read yours yes those are methods👍👍
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/in-mobile-phone-part-cost/ by the time samsung service center pens you can try these preventive measures and then follow above link connect via chatbot to samsung to get full repair details
best of luck👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
AlwynHenry
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
display burn only occurs when device gets heat it and try to visit the nearest Samsung store for the replacement of the screen and prevent using the phone while it's too hot
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣nice joke
0 Likes
AlwynHenry
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
ohh really thx 😋
Galaxy Note
I don't have any issues, been using the phone since it was launched.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Regarding display issue for March security update please see my post in Tech Talk "Amother Blow to Note 9"
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please follow the below troubleshooting steps:
1) The phone touch screen could stop working due to physical damage. Check if its physically damaged or not.
2) Restart the device: Restart the phone by pressing the Power button and tap on restart.

If the issue still persists kindly attach the log file and send it to us in the Samsung member application(attach when the issue occurs within first 15 minutes):- Samsung Members App>Feedback >Question /Error>Attach log file.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes