Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Device Malfunction After a Phone Call.

(Topic created on: 08-01-2020 10:57 PM)
Suvadeep1982
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello, I have around received a call at 7:48 PM today from an unknown number. The call was job related. It was a normal phone call and not a Whatsapp call or WiFi call. I just spoke around 1.5 minutes. Just after disconnecting the call the device started to malfunction. The touch response was slow. I was touching something and something else was happening. The notification panel was automatically opening and closing. The flash light was on and won't turnoff. I immediately disconnected the internet which worked luckily. Tried to reboot or switch off but won't happen. It was a total malfunction happening and I had no control over phone. But somehow after repeated trying I could turn off the phone and after couple of minutes I turned on the phone and it became perfectly normal as of now. I have scanned the phone with Norton Security and Kaspersky Internet Security but no virus detected. Also scanned using Knox and no virus detected. So, is this kind of malfunction can happen to a device after a call. As this is my first experience. Never happened before. Can anyone **bleep** my device just by a normal phone call. I have also checked the App list under settings as well as in Google Playstore under Installed tab and couldn't find any suspicious app installed as well. Also till now no account breach has been recorded as well. So should I for safety sake factory reset my device? Thanks.
0 Likes

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
i m not so techy
but i must say it is just a coincidence
as of now no proof that anyone doing such things by a simple call

View solution in context

Solution
Axe1998
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Always wipe ur screen after u attend a call bcz the sweat frm ur ears n sidelocks cud b da reason of it
bcz touch becomes unresponsive n malfunctioning if it's get contacted wid any kind of liquid lyk water or sweat
so if it's happens again in de future simply wipe ur screen .

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy Note
I am an employee at samsung. according to my experience No need to worry. Nothing can happen with a single call. Sweat can make problem in normal handsets. But in case of water resistant handset no issues.

If this helped accept as solution plz

View solution in context

17 Comments
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
i m not so techy
but i must say it is just a coincidence
as of now no proof that anyone doing such things by a simple call
Suvadeep1982
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Thanks.
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
if u satisfied with my answer then could you please accept as solution by clicking on 3dot at my comments
0 Likes
Solution
Axe1998
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Always wipe ur screen after u attend a call bcz the sweat frm ur ears n sidelocks cud b da reason of it
bcz touch becomes unresponsive n malfunctioning if it's get contacted wid any kind of liquid lyk water or sweat
so if it's happens again in de future simply wipe ur screen .
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
but i think Samsung mobile is quite capable to handle with sweat
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Ya true, sweat or water on screen makes it go mad🤣
0 Likes
Axe1998
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
#Exactly 😅😅😁
0 Likes
Suvadeep1982
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
i just saw it.
Axe1998
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
yeah, but dis happens Veryyyyyyyy rarely.
0 Likes