Original topic:

Current issues on latest August security patch update in Note10 Lite: -

(Topic created on: 09-03-2020 08:02 AM)
drpiyush24
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Green tint in display in low brightness in grey colours (seen prominently in dark environment) 

Front camera picture quality is very bad in low light, needs lot of improvements especially in low light.

Back camera photos have noise.

Reddish tint in corners in low light in wide angle camera.

Touch problem while charging for some people.

Proximity sensor not working properly while on call (screen do not turn on even phone is not close to ear) for some people.

Features Missing: 
Live Bokeh mode in camera is missing 
Useful card option in message app is missing
AltZ features missing
drpiyush24
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
done factory reset several time.. visited service center for this they said its software issue..they need to fix this with update
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Harshiithooda
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

Agree with you

Front camera needs a lot of improvement in day light as well as low light

Live focus doesn't capture edges properly fix that too Samsung even phones which cost 7k gives better portrait

Adaptive light sensor needs to be calibrated it doesn't work properly brightness does increase but doesn't come down in low light 

Back camera has noise in low light shots fix that too Samsung 

Night mode just over saturate images and lot of noise fix that too and don't tell us to reset camera and all we know it and we have done that already so read this message carefully release a update to fix it 

afmile
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Every time I see same response, no matter what brand I purchase. Fix it by erasing data. 

Most of users who comment in forums are not dumb, most are more advanced users or people who search the internet for fixes and apply them. So when they came to forums to ask for help, is a way to communicate asking indirectly or directly, in most cases, to fix it via software upgrade. 

So, Samsung, take it as it is and fix it. It's really that simple. Don't get into the same game other brands do and take it a step further. Make yourself worthy. LOL. 

Keshava72
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Why Samsung is not resolving the front camera photo quality. what is the use of 32 mp camera if it can't give the basic picture 

Galaxy Note
--Front camera needs to be fixed.

--Battery drain is still there.

--Night Mode needs a lot of improvement.

-- Touch issues while charging.

-Fingerprint unlock needs improvement too.

-Proximity sensor is an issue on some phones and light sensor hasn't been calibrated well.

isuru_s
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Note

This is true. And all these issues exist. Front camera is horrendous. It looks like pics taken from a 5yr old phone.

sdsanap123
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
The front camera is my biggest concern out of this. The quality is just mediocre and without the support of Gcam, this is just the lowest of low quality at this price. even my 1.5 year old Realme 3 pro takes superb detailed selfies compared to this and that was the worst phone I had.
sdsanap123
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
The other problem is the lethargic fingerprint scanner. I mean if I was dying and had to make a call to hospital, I might as well walk to the hospital than wait for the phone to unlock. lol
DrJaspreet
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
The phones got loads of problems and i believe software update should solve these.

And do you samsung people like your customers to beg for the basic features set right?

-fingerprint scanner issues
- face unlock issues, camera issues
- screen issue while charging,
-green screen tint issue
- list is long but u guys must set the basic things straight atleast

This is a note device , dont treat it as any other low cost phone!